Job Title: Team Manager
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to become a Team Manager here at Eden Futures, within our Barrow Service.
- Managing and overseeing the day to day running of the service.
- Provide leadership guidance whilst gradually taking on the role of supervising the team
- Provide clear and structured day to day leadership, management and support to the local team in order to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered.
- Proactively assist in seeking out new opportunities for growth and development of the service whilst protecting and safeguarding the companies values and culture.
- Understand and promote a person centred and needs led approach in order to deliver a quality service which fully complies with the Eden philosophy, values, policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and the wider circle of support in order to promote joint working and provide a better quality to the Service User.