Job Title: Team Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £25,000 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a Team Manager here at Eden Futures!
With over 33 Services covering the UK, we are one of the most trusted Supported Living companies. We support adults with either learning/physical disabilities/mental health etc. to live independently in their own communities.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the day to day running of the service.
- Provide leadership guidance whilst gradually taking on the role of supervising the team.
- Provide clear and structured day to day leadership, management and support to the local team in order to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered.
- Proactively assist in seeking out new opportunities for growth and development of the service whilst protecting and safeguarding the companies values and culture.
- You must be able to understand and promote a person centred and needs led approach in order to deliver a quality service which fully complies with the Eden philosophy, values, policies and procedures.
- You should be able to establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and the wider circle of support in order to promote joint working and provide a better quality to the Service User.
- You must be willing to undertake further training or development seeking to enhance your knowledge and skills.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Workplace pension scheme
- Westfield Health Cash Back Scheme
- Induction programme including paid time to attend
- Comprehensive training and development support with the opportunity to gain a recognised vocational qualification
- Opportunities to develop through Eden’s Aspire programmes such as our Leadership Development Programme and Boot Camps
- 6 weeks annual leave increasing to 6 weeks based on length of service (pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Free DBS Checks
Closing Date: 17th June 2020