Job Role: Support Worker
Location: Ollerton: Cherry Trees
Salary: £7.83 per hour rising to £8.36
Closing Date: 4-Apr-2019
Job Type: Full-time or part time contracts including weekends, evenings, wake or sleep nights
Recruiting due to continued growth, our vision is to help people achieve fulfilling and independent lives. Every day is an opportunity to transform the lives of others, with the bigger and smaller tasks of everyday living. We have a supportive and team-working culture within the Eden team.
- Support individuals to stay safe, taking appropriate action to safeguard their welfare and protect them
- Provide individuals with support when needed whilst maintaining a person-centred approach
- Support individuals to participate in their chosen activities and to access other services and facilities within their community
- Support individuals to manage their medication responsibly as required
- Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Provide personal care if part of agreed support plan
- To adapt to individual needs in all aspects of your role
- Be respectful to individuals at all times, promoting their dignity, privacy and individuality, ensuring that confidentiality is maintained
- Work flexibly as part of a team
- Must be able to work on a monthly rota basis with a mixture of day and night shifts
- Accurately report and record any incidents and accidents to the appropriate persons
- A secure, contracted number of hours each week
- Competitive rates of pay
- Workplace pension scheme
- Westfield Health Scheme
- LifeWorks well-being platform which also offers discounts on food, retail and leisure.
- Comprehensive training and development support with the opportunity to gain a recognised vocational qualification
- Free DBS Checks
- Childcare Vouchers
- Paid annual leave based upon the hours you work, including overtime
Previous experience within care is desirable but not essential as we recruit based on values.
Comprehensive training will be provided, including working towards a diploma in Health and Social Care.
If you are interested in joining our friendly team please apply today.