Job Title: Specialist Service Care Team Manager
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 Hours
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a Specialist Services Team Manager in our brand new service opening in Derby.
- You will have responsibility for managing and overseeing the day to day running of the service. You will provide leadership guidance whilst gradually taking on the role of supervising the team. You will provide clear and structured day to day leadership, management and support to the local team in order to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered.
- You will also proactively assist in seeking out new opportunities for growth and development of the service whilst protecting and safeguarding the companies values and culture.
- You must be able to understand and promote a person centred and needs led approach in order to deliver a quality service which fully complies with the Eden philosophy, values, policies and procedures.
- You should be able to establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and the wider circle of support in order to promote joint working and provide a better quality to the Service User.
- You must be willing to undertake further training or development seeking to enhance your knowledge and skills.