We have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to become our brand new Service Development Manager! This is a new position that has been created due to our continued growth, focusing on new projects.
Between 2018-2021 there are over 20 new services planned delivering support to 271 new service users. Longer term plans expect that to grow by a further 70-100 people per annum. This role has a key responsibility in delivering future growth of the business and establishing Eden Futures as the go to provider of choice.
As a Service Development Manager (SDM) you will be the key commissioner relationship manager for all new development sites from the start of the project delivery phase through to business as usual – typically 6mths post go live/80% full.
Once a development has been board approved and enters into the “Project Delivery” phase, you will partner with the relevant Regional Director and Area Manager to deliver the project on time and with appropriate placements to meet the fill rate targets.
Whilst it is the responsibility of the SDM to facilitate delivery of the building on time with appropriate placements, the SDM will need to work collaboratively with all other stakeholders to ensure that the operational delivery dovetails with the commissioning placement plans.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- You will liaise with developers, housing providers, and commissioners to ensure the facility is delivered on time and to the required specification.
- You will engage with the commissioning stakeholders to develop the enquiries and with input from the Regional Directors, follow up with assessment and costings to assess suitability and sustainability of any placement; and facilitate the filling of new development sites within budget (both time and financially).
- You will support operational colleagues to arrange open days for new services and arrange for relevant marketing materials to be in place to promote those services. You will assist operational colleagues to develop strong relationships with local authorities, CCGs and other stakeholder relevant to promote each development site.
- Once a business as usual phase has been achieved (occupancy at 80%), responsibility for the ongoing void fill will pass to the operational lead for the area.
Key function of the role is to develop relationships with key stakeholder by understanding their needs and linking them with appropriate services and teams within the group to increase new opportunities for growth and fill existing voids.
Please note the role will require significant travel across the Eden Futures portfolio.
Educated to Level 5 or equivalent with a driving license, you will be able to demonstrate significant experience in:
- Commissioner relationships
- CCG and LA negotiations
- Project Management
- CRM systems
- Operational delivery of services and assessment of complex service users
- Financial models associated with care delivery and service openings
· Individual group pension scheme
· Westfield Health Scheme
· LifeWorks well-being platform which also offers discounts on food, retail and leisure
· 20 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 + car allowance