Job Title: Service Development Administrator
Location: Newark: Head Office
Hours: Part Time: 3 days per week: Monday. Wednesday, Friday
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 pro rata
Closing Date: 29-Oct-2019
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join Eden Futures as a Service Development Administrator
You will be Working with the service development manager, commissioning relationship manager and tender and contract monitoring manager. This role will support the organisation in ensuring that business development is in line with agreed company targets. They will include the administration and uploading of referrals onto the Company CRM system, keeping abreast of any changes in company data relating to referrals, running reports and assisting the director of service development in their reporting processes to the SMT.
- Establish, maintain & monitor relevant documentation relating, referrals and keep up-to-date various data trackers and the company CRM system.
- Support the commissioning relationship managers in the development of their local business i.e. increasing awareness of services offered and building relationships with local contacts as appropriate.
- Provide weekly activity updates to the director of service development including information on new referrals, pending admissions and other contacts, and to provide other information as required.
- Complete Business Development slides includes in the Executive Board pack
- Ensure the effectiveness of external relationships by understanding the needs of the commissioners, ensuring that you are up to date with NHS and Social Care policy
- Take minutes from NORTH/CENTRAL void calls.
- Compile the ‘Monday Overview’ re. referrals/revenue for the coming month.
- Update CRM with referral information and pull reports as necessary
- Respond to website enquires re. referrals, phone call referrals/enquires that come via the head office reception.
- Monitor Starters/Leavers email inbox for new starter forms, leaver forms, change of circs forms and update CRM accordingly.
- Ensure that referrals are processed on CRM and trackers in line with relevant policies and toolkit
- Keep the ‘Voids vs Void Cost’ spreadsheet up to date for the finance department, recording when voids are filled/created.
- Update the starters and leavers report on a Friday each week and provide an email breakdown of the current month to the Director of Service Development
- Update and send out vacancy notifications to various local authorities
- Maintain the necessary level of skills to effectively and efficiently perform the post
- Deliver reports in a timely manager as requested by the Director of Service Development and the wider team
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Always Conform to the Policies and Procedures of the Company, with particular regard to confidentiality, financial and administrative responsibilities.
- Have access to a wide range of confidential information about Service Development at Eden Futures which must not be divulged to any unauthorised person in any circumstances at any time.
- You will need to be highly organised, have high levels of attention to detail and have good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Previous knowledge of CRM systems advantageous