Job Title: Service Development Administrator
Closing Date: 30-Sep-2021
Part or Full Time: Full time
Working with the Service Development Team, this role will support the organisation in ensuring that business development is in line with agreed company targets.
- Work in partnership with the Commissioning Relationship Managers and Service Development Managers to provide weekly activity updates to the Director of Service Development including information on new referrals, pending admissions and other contacts, and to provide other information as required.
- Establish, maintain & monitor relevant documentation relating to new referrals, tender submissions, and keep up-to-date information trackers as required.
- Support the Commissioning Relationship Managers in the development of their local business i.e., responding to telephone, email, and website enquiries, increasing awareness of services offered and building relationships with local contacts as appropriate. Support with creating information brochures, updating website information on current vacancies, and organising information day events at new services.
- Support the Commissioning Relationship Managers by attending online and in person meetings with external stakeholders and provide a summary of the meetings to the Service Development Director.
- In partnership with the Tender and Contact Monitoring Manager, review the tender portals across the Eden Futures Group and identify all tender opportunities and any portal referrals that would be suitable for voids within all geographical regions.
- Contribute to the development of Service Development and Marketing strategy, attending and minuting team meetings and working effectively with team colleagues.
- Provide Service Development support as required to members of the Eden Futures Group and Senior Management Team.
- Communicate the specifications and frameworks relating to National Portals, CCG and Local Authority contracts, working in conjunction with the tender and contract monitoring manager.
- Ensure the effectiveness of external relationships by understanding the needs of the commissioners, ensuring that you are up to date with NHS and Social Care policy and how National Policy is being implemented locally within areas local to Eden services.
Professional and General Responsibilities
- At all times, treat everyone with dignity and respect, valuing and respecting service users and staff as individuals and be committed to equality of opportunity for all, embracing diversity.
- Maintain the necessary level of skills to perform the post effectively and efficiently.
- Deliver reports in a timely manager as requested by the Director of Service Development and the wider team.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Always conform to the Policies and Procedures of the Company, regarding confidentiality, financial and administrative responsibilities.
- Have access to a wide range of confidential information about Service Development at Eden which must not be divulged to any unauthorised person in any circumstances at any time.
- Undertake any other appropriate roles and responsibilities as requested and required.
This role description may be subject to amendment to take account of changing circumstances, but such amendments will only be made following consultation between the post holder and the Director of Service Development