Reporting to: Credit Control & Sales Ledger Manager
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 (dependent on experience)
Job Title: Sales Ledger Billing Lead
Closing Date: 10-Jun-2016
Job purpose: To provide effective billing & admin support to the Credit Controllers & Credit Control Manager.
- Managing the team’s email inboxes and distribution on a daily basis.
- Recording cash forecasting.
- Processing starters and leavers in Sage 200.
- Work closely with the credit controllers to maintain services user and commissioner files, including contracts & packages.
- Build and maintaining effective relationships.
- Process weekly invoice runs & ad hoc billing.
- Sense checking requests from the credit controllers to ensure accuracy of work.
Experience & key skills:
- An Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Must be highly organised to meet monthly deadlines
- Experience in the care sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent communicator with high customer service.
- Experience or knowledge of Sage 200 is desirable but not essential.
- Have exposure of query management.
- Self-motivated to manage and prioritise daily workload.