Job Title: Registered Specialist Services Manager
Hours: Full Time – 37.5
Salary: £30,000 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a Registered Specialist Services Manager at our Huthwaite service.
- Provide specialist knowledge through experience about how individuals’ desired outcomes can be achieved and evidence that progress is being made in this area for each person we support; specifically this would include outcomes regarding increasing someone’s independence through a reduction in challenging behaviour.
- Ensure that the support in the service is dynamic and responsive so that each individual’s identified outcomes are always at the forefront of all support that we offer.
- Provide clear and structured day to day leadership, management and support to the local team in order to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered at all times.
- Proactively assist in seeking out new opportunities for growth and development of the service whilst protecting and safeguarding the Company’s values and culture.
- Understand and promote a person centred and needs led approach in order to deliver a quality service which fully complies with the Eden philosophy, values, policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and the wider circle of support in order to promote joint working and provide a better quality service to the service users.
- Be willing to undertake further training or development seeking to enhance knowledge and skills.