Job Title: Regional Operations Director
Location: Based at Head Office, Newark but this is to cover Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Newtown, Derbyshire and Warwickshire
Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: 13-Sept-2019
Eden Futures provides high quality, person centred care, support and enablement for people with disabilities and support needs. We develop services around the individual at all stages of their care pathway from treatment and support under the Mental Health Act, on discharge from hospital under a CTO, to lifestyle support in the community
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join Eden Futures as a Regional Operations Director
You must be able to Lead and oversee the performance and delivery of a defined portfolio of services across the region. Delivering quality and commercial success and contributing the overall success of Eden Futures
The post holder will be required to:
- Provide high quality leadership and management to area managers and the senior team within Eden Futures.
- Provide a work environment that engenders creativity and team work that positively manages change
- Take part in strategic planning to ensure the growth and profitability of the company in line with the business plan and the company’s core values
- Work with the team to ensure that all services meet or exceed quality standards, Health & Safety regulations, safeguarding and regulatory frameworks to ensure that the company continues to offer a high quality service
- Help support a productive and engaging work environment which motivates, supports and develops people.
- Work with the team to negotiate service level agreements and contracts with local authorities/CCGs.
- Lead the annual fee review processes for all services ensuring that the needs of the people we support are represented and holding area staff accountable for delivery of changes in services reflected in people’s care plans.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to develop and grow the business further ensuring that any voids in services are quickly filled and working with the property team to locate and secure facilities for service expansion.
- Lead on ensuring that voids are filled throughout the region, and that future possible voids are avoided and acted upon quickly if identified
- Identify areas for development and work strategies within the organization, taking into consideration the other departments’ needs and strategy.
- Agree and deliver/exceed the Gross Contribution values set in the annual budgeting process and holding Area / Registered Managers accountable for variances in budget performance You will need to offer informal and formal support to managers and staff in a structured way, in line with company policy.
- There will be a clear pathway of communication for enabling the organisation to communicate with all staff, and you will be expected to ensure that the meetings required to enable this do happen at all levels within Eden Futures.
- You will be required to be available for support, coaching and mentoring to managers as and when required, and actively promote the development and learning of others.
- It will be necessary to act as a role model and with integrity, to be approachable, reliable, trustworthy and honest and to present a professional image at all times
- You will be required to take part in regular senior management meetings, listen to others and respect others’ opinions, acting in a proactive way which encourages others’ initiative at all levels
- You will be expected to regularly visit services in your portfolio and be available to staff and the people we support.