Job Title: Admin Assistant / Regional Administrator with additional PA responsibilities
Closing Date: 31-Oct-2021
Part or Full Time: Full time
A great opportunity has arisen to work as a regional administrator, providing admin support for 2 Area Managers and their teams. This role is based our regional office in Mansfield Woodhouse town centre (NG19) and you will be providing remote admin support (via phone, email and Microsoft Teams) for managers based in our services at Chesterfield, Clowne, Heanor and Shirebrook.
Key parts of the role:
• Be the first point of contact for colleagues and visitors face to face, via phone or TEAMS
• Provide administrative support including, typing, filing (virtually on Microsoft TEAMS), scanning, photocopying, producing letters, collating paperwork.
• Overseeing and ordering stationary, responsible for incoming and outgoing post.
• Arranging meetings and taking notes. Typing up minutes and other notes from meetings.
• Supporting managers with administration for current staff including making sure that staff data is updated include DBS and VISA renewals (as appropriate). Supporting managers with their new starters and leavers to the organisation. Maintain and updating records on our HR system and liaising with payroll as needed.
• Run reports from the HR and other systems, send regular reports out to managers on excel spreadsheets, collating information when updates are needed
• If needed provide remote administrative support for other Area Managers in other locations around the country, so you will rely on email and Microsoft TEAMS to do this
In addition to the duties of a Regional Administrator this role holder will also undertake the following,
• Note and minute taking in meeting both internally and with external professionals, therefore the role holder must be a competent note taker
• Organising meetings as needed
• Assisting the Area Manager in referral meetings, including risky referrals
• Working closely with the Area Manager to collate information as needed
• Complex Admin support for the region
• Providing executive manager support with daily tasks
• Diary management
• Previous experience working in Health and Social Care company and a business administration qualification would be an advantage
• Able to prioritise work and multi-task to ensure all work gets done when needed.
• Be proactive, problem solve and support the regions management teams and make suggestions and improvements to your manager.
• A can-do attitude so that you can shape the role and really make it your own. On those quieter days look for work and be proactive and supportive to colleagues.
• Have a great attention to detail, be professional and be able to maintain confidentiality as you will be privy to sensitive information.
• You should be computer literate and have a confident and friendly phone manner.
• Experience using Microsoft word, excel, email and internet is vital, as we operate through Microsoft TEAMS (full Microsoft Teams training will be given).
• Experience of taking take notes and minutes is key, so that you can support managers during meetings.
At Eden Futures, we support people who have a learning disability, autism and enduring mental health needs. We develop services around the individual to enable to live where they want having, their own front door. We enable people to develop and master new skills and live as independently as possible whilst providing person-led support. We currently employ over 1,200 staff and have services across the county from Cumbria to Warwickshire, Shropshire to NE Lincolnshire and we are continuing to grow.