To provide a professional and business-like point of contact at Head Office for all Staff, Service Users and Visitors whilst providing administrative support to the designated Regional Office Team
A. Working Methods
· Provide general administrative duties – opening and distributing the mail, sending post and packages, photocopying, maintaining stationary levels and consumables, faxing, filing etc
· Manning the Office switchboard
· Maintaining the Company email account and forwarding on emails as appropriate
· Organise venues for meetings and forums
· Maintaining the Health and Safety in the working environment
· Undertake in the general administrative duties as required, such as typing, filing, photocopying, sorting post etc.
· Oversee in the maintenance of systems such as key cupboard, stationary stock, booking out of equipment; cameras, mobile phones etc.
· Ensure all resources are maintained, such as PDF’s, H & S files, mentor packs, handbooks, ID Cards etc.
· Ensure all minutes for meetings are accurately typed and distributed.
· Assume responsibility for the photocopying, distribution and circulation of information.
· Ensure emails are checked daily and reply or pass on information as needed.
· Front desk reception – providing first point of contact to internal and external customers
· Reception Duties – answering the telephone and recording messages as appropriate.
· Typing – providing administrative support to the Office team – often involving a high level of confidentiality
· Minute-taking in meetings and disciplinary hearings
· Confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality at all times.
C. Teamworking & Cooperation
· Liaising with IT support for general Company IT queries and virus protection
· Maintaining links with the Service Managers and other Office staff for meetings and forums
D. Self Development
· To attend any training deemed as necessary in order to effectively fulfil the role.
· To undertake qualifications if necessary or appropriate (e.g. NVQ)
· To monitor own development and keep personal training records up to date