Job Title: Regional Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To provide a professional and business-like point of contact at Head Office for all Staff, Service Users and Visitors whilst providing administrative support to the designated Regional Office Team.
• Provide general administrative duties – opening and distributing the mail, sending post and packages, photocopying, maintaining stationary levels and consumables, faxing, filing etc
• Manning the Office switchboard
• Maintaining the Company email account and forwarding on emails as appropriate
• Organise venues for meetings and forums
• Maintaining the Health and Safety in the working environment
• Undertake in the general administrative duties as required, such as typing, filing, photocopying, sorting post etc.
• Oversee in the maintenance of systems such as key cupboard, stationary stock, booking out of equipment; cameras, mobile phones etc.
• Ensure all resources are maintained, such as PDF’s, H & S files, mentor packs, handbooks, ID Cards etc.
• Ensure all minutes for meetings are accurately typed and distributed.
• Assume responsibility for the photocopying, distribution and circulation of information.
• Ensure emails are checked daily and reply or pass on information as needed.
• Front desk reception – providing first point of contact to internal and external customers
• Reception Duties – answering the telephone and recording messages as appropriate.
• Typing – providing administrative support to the Office team – often involving a high level of confidentiality
• Minute-taking in meetings and disciplinary hearings
• Confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Liaising with IT support for general Company IT queries and virus protection
• Maintaining links with the Service Managers and other Office staff for meetings and forums
• To attend any training deemed as necessary in order to effectively fulfil the role.
• To undertake qualifications if necessary or appropriate (e.g. NVQ)
• To monitor own development and keep personal training records