Job Role: Regional Office Admin
Location: Telford Based – requirement to travel to other sites as and when
Driving licence essential – travel expenses covered
12-15 hours per week / 3-4 days
To provide a professional and business-like point of contact at Head Office for all Staff, Service Users and Visitors whilst providing administrative support to the designated Regional Office Team.
- Provide general administrative duties – opening and distributing the mail, sending post and packages, photocopying, maintaining stationary levels and consumables, faxing, filing etc
- Manning the Office switchboard
- Maintaining the Company email account and forwarding on emails as appropriate
- Organise venues for meetings and forums
- Maintaining the Health and Safety in the working environment
- Undertake in the general administrative duties as required, such as typing, filing, photocopying, sorting post etc.
- Oversee in the maintenance of systems such as key cupboard, stationary stock, booking out of equipment; cameras, mobile phones etc.
- Ensure all resources are maintained, such as PDF’s, H & S files, mentor packs, handbooks, ID Cards etc.
- Minute take and ensure all minutes for meetings are accurately typed and distributed.
- Assume responsibility for the photocopying, distribution and circulation of information.
- Ensure emails are checked daily and reply or pass on information as needed.
- Front desk reception – providing first point of contact to internal and external customers
- Reception Duties – answering the telephone and recording messages as appropriate.
- Typing – providing administrative support to the Office team – often involving a high level of confidentiality
- Confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Liaising with IT support for general Company IT queries and virus protection
- Maintaining links with the Service Managers and other Office staff for meetings and forums
- To attend any training or undertake qualifications deemed as necessary in order to effectively fulfil the role.
- To monitor own development and keep personal training records up to date