Job Title: PBS Team Coach
Location: Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Base nearest service to the successful candidate
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours
We’re looking for a passionate, dedicated and motivated Team Coach for our services in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
You must bring enthusiasm and motivation to empower people to lead more independent lives. You’ll support team members to develop their understanding, knowledge and skills to enhance the support of people with challenging behaviors.
Snapshot of job role:
- Identify opportunities for those in our services that encourage independence and increase activity to enhance physical and emotional well-being
- Work collaboratively with internal and external professionals and key stakeholders
- Guide and mentor support workers and colleagues so they meet the expectations of their role
- Have excellent organisational skills to manage expectations and plan intervention, coaching and relationships effectively given the often-unpredictable nature of demand.
- Provide accurate and detailed case file notes and reports
- Support team members to embed and review Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Attend group supervisions regularly and ensure feedback from service users and staff is responded to appropriately.
- Maintain a balance between caring and supporting
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude
- Evidence of professional knowledge acquired through working in a Health or Social Care setting supporting people whose behaviour has been described as challenging.
- A proven track record of delivering positive outcomes for service users.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – positive, motivational, professional, empathetic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Closing Date: 25th May 2020