Job Role: Payroll Manager – to cover Maternity Leave
Hours: Part Time ( 3 days per week)
Location: Newark Regional Office
Pay:£25.000 – £35,000 Pro Rata depending on experience
Closing Date: 16-Jan-2019
Duration: Temporary (covering maternity leave)
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our finance team as Payroll Manager, this will be on a part time basis and will be on a temporary basis to cover Maternity Leave.
You will report to the Finance Controller
To ensure that all payrolls within the group are accurately processed and delivered each month and to work within the finance team to support the business during periods of growth and development
- To oversee all aspects of monthly and 4 weekly payroll for a number of group companies to ensure successful delivery
- Submitting information/data to HMRC including year-end returns
- Submitting pensions data and arranging payment of the direct debit
- Liaising with operational managers and HR department
- To oversee reporting and assist with HR reporting
- To deal with pay related queries
- To assist with improving current processes
- Other duties in keeping with the general nature of the position
- Handling daily correspondence within the department by email, telephone etc
- Carrying out general office duties including filing
- Handling incoming calls and enquiries within the department
- Conforming at all times to the Policies and Procedures of the Company, with particular regard to confidentiality, financial and administrative responsibilities.
- At all times treat everyone with dignity and respect, valuing and respecting service users and staff as individuals and be committed to equality of opportunity for all, embracing diversity.
- Undertaking any other appropriate roles and responsibilities as requested and required.
Professional and General Responsibilities
- Maintaining the necessary level of skills to effectively and efficiently perform the post
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Have access to a wide range of confidential information about the organisation which must not be divulged to any unauthorised person in any circumstances at any time