Job Role: Part Time Receptionist
Salary: £14,500-£16,000 (pro rata)
Closing Date: 30-Apr-2018
Hours: Monday-Friday (10:00am – 2:00pm)
We provide high quality, person centred care, support and enablement for people with disabilities and support needs. Developing services around the individual at all stages of their care pathway from support following discharge from Hospital environments to supported living and outreach support to access the community.
About the Role
You will provide a professional and business-like point of contact at Head Office for all Staff, Service Users and Visitors whilst providing administrative support to the designated Head Office Team.
- Provide general administrative duties– opening and distributing the mail, sending post and packages, photocopying, maintaining stationary levels and consumables, faxing, filing etc
- Manning the Head Office switchboard
- Maintaining the Company email account and forwarding on emails as appropriate
- Organise venues for meetings and forums
- Maintaining the Health and Safety in the working environment
- Undertake in the general administrative duties as required, such as typing, filing, photocopying, sorting post etc.
- Oversee in the maintenance of systems such as key cupboard, stationary stock, booking out of equipment; cameras, mobile phones etc.
- Ensure all minutes for meetings are accurately typed and distributed.
- Assume responsibility for the photocopying, distribution and circulation of information.
- Ensure emails are checked daily and reply or pass on information as needed.
- Answering the telephone and recording messages as appropriate
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Providing first point of contact to internal and external customers