Job Title: Learning & Development Administrator
Location: Newark based – working from home part of the week
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Pay: £16,000 – £17,000 per annum with excellent benefits!
We provide high quality, person centred care, support and enablement for people with disabilities and support needs. Developing services around the individual at all stages of their care pathway from support following discharge from Hospital environments to supported living and outreach support to access the community.
The training administrator provides a professional point of contact at regional offices for all staff and visitors whilst providing administrative support to the learning & development team. To assist the organisation by implementing standards required to deliver a high-quality service – to achieve the aims of the organisation, namely, to enrich the lives of all stakeholders; service users, families and other agencies.
- Undertake duties concerning all staff training including; creating training files and maintaining databases (HENRY, using excel, access packages)
- For each training session ensure; registers are issued, training resources, venue and refreshments are available where applicable
- Liaise with regional staff teams for training days, ensuring courses are booked and communicated
- Manage the diary for the training team – knowing the whereabouts / availability of training staff
- Oversee the scheduling of externally-led training courses such as First Aid, liaising with the provider and regions to meet the demand
- Assist the L&S team ensuring candidates are registered, monitored and certificated through the City & Guilds process for QCF, Apprenticeships
- To undertake general administrative duties as required, such as typing, filing, photocopying, sorting post, emails etc. ensuring work is prioritised
- To oversee the creation / maintenance of systems such as stationary stock, booking out of resources, vehicles etc.
- Ensure all files and records are designed, created and updated as needed
- Design and produce visual aids as requested for training courses (e.g. power point presentations)
- Ensure all resources are maintained, such as training materials, standards etc.
- In conjunction with other administrators, ensure the Company intranet is up to date
- Record minutes for team / standardisation meetings. Ensure these are accurately typed and distributed
- Ensure KPI data is compiled periodically in line with the demands to meet current company training targets
- Liaise with external training providers in seeking the best service for the needs of our organisation (e.g. First Aid)
- Respond to requests from other departments / agencies in seeking and providing information on current training needs and provide
- General reception duties, answering the telephone and maintaining a message and visitors book.
- Greeting visitors in a courteous manner and providing refreshments / hospitality as needed.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- To attend any training deemed as necessary in order to effectively fulfil the role.
- To undertake qualifications if necessary or appropriate (e.g. Apprenticeship)
- To monitor own development and keep personal training records up to date
- 28 days holiday
- Westfield Health Cashback Scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Comprehensive Training
- Death in Service
Closing Date: 16th October