Job Title: IT Team Leader
Closing Date: 27-Nov-2019
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 per annum
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and motivated IT Team Leader to coordinate, support and lead the group IT team of two.
The post holder will be required and have previous experience in ensuring that the IT provision across all services is always maintained and operational, along with implementing new technologies across the company.
- Provide practical, administrative and organisational support to the Head of IT and lead the IT Support Desk Team
- Assist the Head of IT to develop and maintain the Internal IT Help Desk
- Providing first- and second-line resolution to calls from internal staff members in relation to IT queries and issues
- Working with our third-party IT support company to ensure SLA’s are maintained and met
- Ensuring all incidents and requested are logged accurately, fixed when possible or when not escalated to appropriate level.
- Develop and ensure all IT aspects are in line with the ITIL practices for IT service management and align them with the business needs
- Assisting the Head of IT with site visits to all Company Premises when issues arise
- Provide 1st class customer service at all times
- When new services come online, support the Head of IT and the IT Support Desk Team to enable new services’ IT – hardware, software, communications.
- Gather information that is required by attending meetings with internal staff and service development
- Travel to site/potential new services and meet with the external developers
- Gather quotes from suppliers and order the equipment
- Travel to site and install configure the switches, router, Wi-Fi and desktop computer if needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with the wider team and external suppliers in order to understand the workings of the business so that it can be identified what may be necessary in order to support each team within the scope of the role.
- Speak to our third-party IT Support Supplier, engage with internal staff members and help develop better IT processes for the organisation within their departments
- Lead and help implement/roll-out new systems across the company for better and smarter working
- Assist in the roll-out of Zoho CRM Reports on reconcile to Sage 200 for Business for company-wide use and provide training for staff members
- Lead and coordinate the IT support team daily, ensuring that 1:1’s, PDR’s, Return to Work Interviews and staff meetings are held in line with the agreed timescales
- Be willing to undertake further training or development which is deemed essential to fulfilling your role
- Participate fully in regular 1:1s and personal reviews, being proactive in seeking new opportunities to develop.
- Undertake any appropriate qualification / training deemed necessary to your role
- Undertake Continuing Professional Development (CPD)