Job Title: Human Resources Advisor
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Location: Home based on occasions with regular travel to Newark Head Office and Eden Futures services in the Midlands and North of England.
Ensure Eden Futures remains fully compliant in all aspects of Employment Law and HR best practice guidelines. To provide a proactive support function to the Operational and office based teams in the assigned geographic area. Manage the preparation and maintenance of KPI reporting as required in order to monitor the health of the local services in achieving strategic goals. Be proactive in Self Development and ensure ongoing CPD
- Implement HR policies and procedures across the local area, training them in as appropriate.
- Participate in sufficient interviews and assessment centres to ensure consistency across the locality.
- In conjunction with HRM’s, provide Employee Relations support to local teams when dealing with performance management i.e. disciplinary, grievance and capability procedures.
- Ensure KPI information is collated on a regular basis to inform the monthly Board Report as required.
- Ensure all employees are issued with the appropriate contract of employment which is consistent across the organisation.
- Ensure local management teams are appropriately skilled in managing the welfare of employees, supporting with occupational health referrals as appropriate
- In conjunction with the wider HR team ensure all processes and toolkits are reviewed and updated as required.
- In conjunction with the quality team ensure all HR policies are reviewed and updated as required.
- Organising and minute taking at meetings, including meetings with trade unions; disciplinary and grievance hearings. Working effectively as a member of the HR team, supporting colleagues with their work and handling day to day queries arising from service users, staff or members of the public.
- To sign off all new starters to Eden before they proceed to training etc by ensuring all relevant compliance documentation is in place.
- To ensure all Health Questionnaires are reviewed and where appropriate followed up with discussions prior to sign off.
- Support line managers with absence management in conjunction with the attendance procedures.
- Promote the staff engagement strategy, ensuring we fulfil our obligations to regularly and meaningfully consult with local employees.
- Assist in TUPE transfers as appropriate, being involved in consultation with the affected employees.
- In conjunction with the HR and Operational teams, provide guidance and support when undergoing restructures and reorganisation, including redundancy situations if appropriate.
- Provide support for all departments in the appointment and progression of team members.
- Work closely with the training department in ensuring employees are fully equipped to fulfil their roles.
- Liaise effectively with the local Area Manager, Team Managers and the management teams ensuring there is a collaborative working relationship.
- Within the operational teams, ensure HR processes and toolkits are fully implemented and utilised.
- Ensure effective communication is established and maintained with the local area.
- Ensure effective partnership working with external agencies i.e. Benefit providers, Occupational Health advisors and consultants
- Be willing to undertake further training or development seeking to enhance your knowledge and skills – especially within area of expertise.
- Participate fully in regular management supervisions, 1:1s and PDRs being proactive in seeking new opportunities to develop.
- To ensure CPD is up to date in line with CIPD requirements
Closing Date: 23rd October 2020