Job Title: HR & Training Manager
Closing Date: 18-Aug-2021
Location: Newark and Home Based
Part or Full Time: Full time
Salary: £32000 – £38000
HR Manager – Job Description
Eden Futures provides high quality, person centred care, support and enablement for people with disabilities and support needs. We develop services around the individual to support them in living independently in the community. We are looking for a HR Manager to join the team who will head up the Resourcing and L&D function of the business.
Are you a HRM who specialises in L&D?
We want to hear from you if you.
· Align to our values; Brave; Caring and Compassionate; Honest; Positive; Professional and Responsive.
· Have experience in a HRM or L&D Management role
· Have a proven track record of leading L&D and Resourcing teams, no matter how big or small
· Can demonstrate a practical application of resourcing and L&D within a multi-site organisation
· Ideally you will have experience within the social care or another regulated sector in a similar role – but this isn’t essential
Why work at Eden Futures?
· Extensive paid for training and CPD opportunities
· Investors In People accredited
· Exciting growth plans for new services
· Flexible working options
· Westfield Health
· Income protection
· Life assurance
· Access to wellbeing support
· Organisational support
· Disability Confident Accredited organisation
· We hear your experience, knowledge, and ideas.
· Work from home occasionally
For a more detailed job description, get in touch with the team today
What do others say?
I am proud to help those we support to be heard, and I receive the best support from a company that cares, which nurtures my growth as a person as well as professionally.
We’re a team of cohesive thinkers and collaborative contributors, but we encourage each other to share our own experiences. I feel supported in growing and learning within the role itself.