Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Location: Newark: Head Office
Hours: Full Time: 37.5 Hours
Salary: to be confirmed
Closing Date: 05-Aug-2019
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our finance team in Newark as a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
You will Report to the Group Financial Controller and have close working relationships with members of the wider Executive Team, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive Officer, this is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join an ambitious, fast-growing Private Equity-backed group operating in the healthcare sector. You will work closely with other departments within the organization to provide and give direction on financial planning and analysis of data & costs. The role is primarily based in Newark but travel to other group sites would be expected on a regular basis.
Duties will include:
- Develop and maintain the Group’s budget models and update them on a quarterly rolling basis. Models to include integrated Profit and Loss account, balance sheet and cash flow and to be used to monitor banking covenants.
- To take responsibility for overseeing costings for tenders and new projects and liaise with operations and Business Development to assess the financial viability for the Group
- Work alongside Financial Controller and IT to develop Management reporting tools including reporting by Division, and KPIs.
- To work as a Business Partner and work alongside Operations when identifying areas for financial improvement
- Compile database and keep updated database of costings alongside other teams within the Finance department.
You will need to have:
- Experience of building financial models, preferably including in developing cash flows and balance sheet
- The ability to conduct investment appraisal analysis and write papers preferred.
- Focus on keeping things simple
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels – from operational management to CEO
Skills and experience
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in compiling and challenging integrated Financial models
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using Sage Line 200 preferred
- Highly organised