Purpose of the role:
Reporting to and working closely with the Group Financial Director, this is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join an ambitious, fast-growing Private Equity-backed group operating in the healthcare sector. You will work closely with other departments within the organization to provide and give direction on financial planning and analysis of data & costs. The role is primarily based in Newark but travel to other group sites would be expected on a regular basis.
• Develop and maintain the Group’s budget models and update them on a quarterly rolling basis. Models to include integrated Profit and Loss account, balance sheet and cash flow and to be used to monitor banking covenants.
• To take responsibility for overseeing costings for tenders and new projects and liaise with operations and Business Development
• Work alongside Financial Controller and IT to develop Management reporting tools.
• To work as a Business Partner and work alongside Operations when identifying areas for financial improvement.
• Compile database and keep updated database of costings alongside other teams within the Finance deparment.
• Experience of building financial models, preferably including in developing cash flows and balance sheet
• Ability to conduct investment appraisal analysis and write papers preferred.
• Focus on keeping things simple
• Ability to challenge the status quo
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels – from operational management to CEO
Skills and experience
• Qualified or part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Experience in compiling and challenging intergrated Financial models
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience of using Sage Line 200 preferred
• Highly organised
For more information on this role please contact our recruitment team on 0330 0240039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org