Reporting to: CEO
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 per annum pro-rata for the hours
As the Executive PA, you will be involved in supporting the directors to shape the business to achieve our long-term vision and deliver results. The Executive PA supports the directors across a wide range of activities including board support, communications, general admin support, activity co-ordination, event management, and data room management.
You will be primarily responsible for providing direct executive support to our Director team including the Chief Executive. As such, you would be working in an extremely high profile and busy environment, where you will have daily contact with Executive team members, key stakeholders, external partners and members of the public. With the ability to work under pressure, self-reliant and well organised, you should be able to anticipate customer requirements and solve problems, regularly reviewing and re-prioritising workloads to effectively deal with conflicting demands from various sources, whilst ensuring accuracy and reliability of information at all times.
Flexibility will be needed, working within a team to ensure that members of the Senior Leadership Team are appropriately supported at all times. Discretion will be required, as much of the work you will undertake will be of high importance and of a confidential and sensitive in nature. This role is at the strategic heart of the organisation and a key function of the role is to develop relationships with key stakeholder by understanding their needs and linking them with appropriate services and teams within the group to increase new opportunities for growth, assist with project planning and fill existing voids.
The role is 20hrs per week split across three half days (4hrs each day) and one full day (8hrs) per week plus appropriate break periods. Based on the existing needs of the business it is anticipated that the full day each week will be a Wednesday.
The role will require travel to London in support of the board meeting for one day per month (where meetings usually start at 9.30am) with occasional travel in support of the wider Eden Futures portfolio. It is an expectation that annual leave and other days off are organised so that the board meeting is attended each month. At least twice yearly, you will be required to attend and support the SLT at the annual conference and company awards – both of which involve an overnight stay.
Professional and General Responsibilities
- General company administration
- Management/Co-ordination of conferences, and stakeholder events
- Diary management including booking of accommodation, support in preparation for meetings, co-ordination of meetings as directed by the SLT and EET (including liaison with the PA to our Investors to organise and administer board meetings and investor related events in a timely and professional manner)
- Organisation and production of a monthly company update for distribution throughout the whole team – currently named ‘Team Round-up’
- Generation of monthly communications to internal stakeholders
- Co-ordination and distribution of monthly board reports
- Produce professional and accurate minutes and action logs of Executive Team meetings, Board meetings, and any other meeting as requested by the Directors
- Co-ordination and follow up of action points to ensure efficiency of meetings
- Provide administration support to Directors and EET (booking travel, accommodation, expenses, company credit cards, recording of annual leave, production of letters etc.)
- Information collation at the request of the Directors
- Administration support of company secretarial work
- Administration of “CEO” email and other generic inbox’s relating to company activity
- Collation & distribution of monthly reports for the EET and executive boards
- Organisation and maintenance of key data sets in on-line data room
- Book venues and organise delegate attendance at Leadership Conferences and other Learning and Development events throughout the year, at the request of the SLT. Assist the SLT hosts with planning and organisation as requested. Offer proactive solutions/ideas for all events, to include any cost implication if relevant
- You will be required to discharge any other duties commensurate with the post
Knowledge and Experience
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills with a highly developed attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including accurate minute taking and proof-reading skills
- Diary management experience
- Effective and pro-active approach to working with senior managers and/or directors,
- Experience of organising travel and accommodation
- Experience of conference/event management and co-ordination
- Strong IT skills including packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Individual group pension scheme
· Westfield Health Scheme
· LifeWorks well-being platform which also offers discounts on food, retail and leisure
· 20 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays