Job Title: Care Team Manager
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to become a Team Manager here at Eden Futures within our Barrow service!
We provide high quality, person centred care, support and enablement for people with disabilities and support needs. Developing services around the individual at all stages of their care pathway from support following discharge from Hospital environments to supported living and outreach support to access the community.
- Managing and overseeing the day to day running of the service.
- Provide leadership guidance whilst gradually taking on the role of supervising the team
- Provide clear and structured day to day leadership, management and support to the local team in order to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered.
- Proactively assist in seeking out new opportunities for growth and development of the service whilst protecting and safeguarding the companies values and culture.
- Understand and promote a person centred and needs led approach in order to deliver a quality service which fully complies with the Eden philosophy, values, policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and the wider circle of support in order to promote joint working and provide a better quality to the Service User.
Closing Date: 6th October