Job Title: Business Development Manager
Hours: Full Time
Location: Various, travel to Newark H.O would be required
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager covering the Midlands, Yorkshire / Humber and the North West working for one the UK’s leading supported living providers.
This is a new position which has been created to assist with the organisation’s ambitious organic growth plan. The Business Development Manager will focus on developing relationships with local authorities and CCGs.
· Support the Service Development Director and EET with the strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
· Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate new business development ideas.
· Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious organic growth plans
· The job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new development opportunity.
· Planning and coordinating the implementation of the project calls, to assist colleagues to meet the deadlines of opening new services.
· Experience in working within business development to align growth strategies and solutions
· Project manage development opportunities and keep the board abreast of timelines, delays, deliver solutions to keep the project on track.
· Source properties and explore funding opportunities available in the market to assist stakeholders to purchase property opportunities.
· To assists in the development of service level agreements and communicate to the operational teams the care providers obligations
· Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
· Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business with CCGs and local authorities.
· Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
· An understanding of how local authorities and CCGs commission social care services
- Raising corporate awareness through marketing, networking activities and face to face meetings
- Developing new relationships with health and local authority commissioners, local business contacts and the wider community.
- Generating referrals and new business opportunities forming new relationships after being successfully being placed onto new framework agreements
Support with maintaining existing relationships
- Supporting operational colleagues and other departments with project management when a new service is in development stage.
- Supporting central business development and marketing activities.
- The Business Development Manager is accountable to the Service Development Director
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced business development professional with an understanding and proven track record within the social care and supported living sector. We need someone to drive forward organic growth opportunities and consistently over deliver. Preferably you will be degree or equivalent qualified with a proven track record in business development and project management.