Job Title: Behaviour Support Practitioner (BSP) – Specialist Services
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated Behaviour Support Practitioner who has a passion to empower people to lead fuller lives to join us at Eden Futures.
In collaboration with local managers and the wider multi-disciplinary team, ensure all new service users to Eden have a positive transition into their new home and promote a person-centred service delivery from point of referral. To provide coaching and mentoring to peers and support workers in relation to best practice in supporting the service users and establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and the wider circle of support in order to promote joint working and provide a better quality service to the service users.
- Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication and IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as follow direction from others
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels internally and externally, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible
- Present recommendations and proposals to senior management
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Willing to undertake any additional training as required to meet the needs of the business