Title: Assistant Management Accountant
Location: Newark Head Office
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
To support the Management Accountants to analyse and report on company financial data to ensure that managers receive timely, accurate and relevant information to enable them to make effective decisions.
The duties of an Assistant Management Accountant fall under the following competencies:
- Support the provision of consolidated results of business plans, results and forecasts.
- Assist in the analysis of periodic financial performance of individual business units against objectives (including budgets and forecasts).
- Prepare and distribute appropriate financial reports to budget holders to support financial control and aid performance management and target achievement.
- Assist in the provision of investment/project accounting services as required.
- Promulgate awareness of financial and corporate governance standards, and support and monitor compliance.
- Assist in supporting the timely collection of business unit debts and payment of business unit creditors.
- Support the team as required, to deliver a comprehensive financial and management accounting service to the business areas.