Job Title: Area Manager – Specialist Services
Salary: £30,000 – £36,000 per annum plus excellent Company Benefits and Car Allowance
Location: Derbyshire with scope to include Warwickshire in the future
This new role within Eden Futures is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience of supporting people with complex behavioural challenges.
Initially covering specialist services within Derbyshire with a view to expand into Warwickshire in the future.
In addition to experience of supporting people with complex behavioural needs, ideally within a supported living environment, we require someone with strong leadership and organisational capabilities.
• Ensure the vision of the organisation is translated into everyday service delivery by supporting those within the service to capture the wider business strategy.
• Lead those you manage through supervision, PDR, training and continuous development.
• Promote and demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ culture within your own practice and behaviour encouraging these attributes within the team.
• Undertaking the responsibility of Registered Manager as appropriate, leading the team
• Delivering responsive, effective safe care and support in a person-centred manner.
• Ensuring services meet the requirements of CQC registration.
• Enhancing the quality of our services by developing and sustaining sound relationships with key stakeholders such as those who use our services, their families, ASCH, CCGs and other agencies.
• Ensuring effective communication is established throughout the service and with external agencies.
For a more detailed job description, please contact the Eden Futures Recruitment Team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing Date: Monday 6th July 2020