Job Title: Area Manager – Specialist Services
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – £36,000 per annum plus excellent Company Benefits and Car Allowance
Location: Derbyshire with scope to include, Chesterfield and Warwickshire in the future
This new role within Eden Futures is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience of supporting people with complex behavioural skills.
Initially covering specialist services within Derbyshire and Chesterfield with a view to expand into Warwickshire in the future.
In addition to experience of supporting people with complex behavioural needs, ideally within a supported living environment, we require someone with strong leadership and organisational capabilities.
· Ensure the vision of the organisation is translated into everyday service delivery by supporting those within the service to capture the wider business strategy.
· Lead those you manage through supervision, PDR, training and continuous development.
· Promote and demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ culture within your own practice and behaviour encouraging these attributes within the team.
· Undertaking the responsibility of Registered Manager as appropriate, leading the team
· Delivering responsive, effective safe care and support in a person-centred manner.
· Ensuring services meet the requirements of CQC registration.
· Enhancing the quality of our services by developing and sustaining sound relationships with key stakeholders such as those who use our services, their families, ASCH, CCGs and other agencies.
· Ensuring effective communication is established throughout the service and with external agencies.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date: 23/11/2020