Eden Futures provides high quality, person centred care, support and enablement for people with disabilities and support needs. We develop services around the individual at all stages of their care pathway from treatment and support under the Mental Health Act, on discharge from hospital under a CTO, to lifestyle support in the community. We offer services across the country from Cumbria to Devon, Shropshire to NE Lincolnshire and are continuing to grow.
To provide a professional and business-like point of contact at Head Office for all Staff, Service Users and Visitors whilst providing administrative support to the designated Regional Office Team.
A. Working Methods
Provide general administrative duties – opening and distributing the mail, sending post and packages, photocopying, maintaining stationary levels and consumables, faxing, filing etc
Manning the Office switchboard
Maintaining the Company email account and forwarding on emails as appropriate
Organise venues for meetings and forums
Maintaining the Health and Safety in the working environment
Undertake in the general administrative duties as required, such as typing, filing, photocopying, sorting post etc.
Oversee in the maintenance of systems such as key cupboard, stationary stock, booking out of equipment; cameras, mobile phones etc.
Ensure all resources are maintained, such as PDF’s, H & S files, mentor packs, handbooks, ID Cards etc.
Ensure all minutes for meetings are accurately typed and distributed.
Assume responsibility for the photocopying, distribution and circulation of information.
Ensure emails are checked daily and reply or pass on information as needed.
· Reception Duties – answering the telephone and recording messages as appropriate.
· Typing – providing administrative support to the Office team – often involving a high level of confidentiality
· Minute-taking in meetings and disciplinary hearings
· Confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality at all times.
C. Teamworking & Cooperation
· Liaising with IT support for general Company IT queries and virus protection
· Maintaining links with the Service Managers and other Office staff for meetings and forums
D. Self Development
· To attend any training deemed as necessary in order to effectively fulfil the role.
To undertake qualifications if necessary or appropriate (e.g. NVQ)
To monitor own development and keep personal training records up to date