Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £17,000 – £20,000 per annum
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Lead Recruiter, you will be involved in all aspects of the recruitment process throughout your designated portfolio of services.
As an Internal Recruiter, you may be the very first person that a potential new employee or external organisation will come in to contact with, so from this point onwards, it is your responsibility to represent the organisation in a positive way when interacting with external agencies, candidates, partners, visitors, purchasers, service users, carers, families and communities and to contribute to Area and Organisational objectives.
- Carry out pre-interview telephone screening
- Within the recruitment and selection process, manage the process through to forwarding applications to relevant internal customers
- Place advertisements as appropriate and oversee the process through to shortlist.
- Establish the most effective methods of local recruitment for existing areas and new areas of growth to attract the best candidates
- Explore and recommend new methods of attracting candidates to the Lead Recruiter
- Attend face to face interviews when required to support operations
- Contributing to recruitment activities by organising use of media, including social media, liaising with regional managers and advertising agencies
- Ensure the Company database, files and records are fully up to date and fit for purpose
- Attend recruitment fairs, distribute flyers, posters in local areas with the support of the regional HR and Operational teams
- Contribute to best practice ideas for recruitment and selection across the Company.
- Collate information on recruitment methods and difficulties in different areas
- Build and maintain relationships with both managers and external suppliers
- Always have the company’s best interests at heart, ensuring we present a professional recruitment presence internally and externally
- To attend any training deemed as necessary in order to effectively fulfil the role.