Eden Futures announces the winners of this year’s employee Excellence Awards.
With 300 nominees there were 30 finalists and 14 awards presented at the event, which recognised the talent, hard work and determination of the team. This year’s ceremony saw two new awards introduced; Eden Future Values and Life Changer.
The 2019 winners are:
- Bash Zaffar – Making a Difference Award
- Alyeshia Chocholko – Ambassador Award
- Lee Severns – Extra Mile Award
- Kevin Handley – Best Practice Autism Award
- Helen Lee – Behind the Scenes Award
- Debbie Jagger – Best Newcomer
- Mansfield Team- Positive Behaviour Support Award
- Warwick and Coventry Services – Most Improved Service Award
- Michael Weaver – Apprentice of the Year Award
- Bowbridge Road – Life Changer Award
- Holly Goldie – Support Worker of the Year Award
- Katie Pridmore – Inspiring Leader Award
- Chorley Complex Team – Eden Futures Values Award
- Beamish Court Ollerton – Best Service Award
Dawn Berry, CEO, said: “It’s a privilege to bestow our Excellence Awards on our top performing staff. I’d like to thank everyone at Eden Futures for their tireless determination in driving positive change over the past twelve months.
“As an organisation, our visions and values are born through the dedication and commitment of our employees, who share a strong quality-service ethos. It is our mission to provide bespoke individual support to help people with learning disabilities and mental illnesses live more independent lives, and the Excellence Awards offer us the perfect opportunity to give our staff the recognition they truly deserve.”